Tuesday, October 7, 2008

TexasWAX/Houston October meeting

Due to Ike, we delayed our October meeting which will be held this coming Sunday, Oct. 12th from three to five o'clock. Robert McGehee will host this month's meeting.

As usual, if you are an artist who works in this medium and are interested in joining our meeting,
contact Gwen for more information.

As mentioned in my previous post, while Ike was making its way across the coast of Texas I was in New York for a wedding. I was near enough to Kingston and took the opportunity to visit RF Paints located in that town. It was a quiet Saturday morning and only two people were in the store. I was able to take a tour of the facility and do a bit of shopping. Topping the visit off was getting to see artist Ed Angell's work was on exhibition in the RF Gallery. I have seen some of these pieces on several sites on the web but this was great to see the exhibit in person.

No comments: